General Goals 1) to be debt free in 3.5 years 2) save lots of money

Friday, January 28, 2011

USA vs CAD $$

I cashed in my $147.00 USD into Canadian dollars. I did it through my Dad's TD USD account which should theatrically give you the best conversation rate possible. So for the $147 I got $143.66. This is great since I figured that I would likely get only $140, I am up $3.66 YaHoo!!! I know pathetic but you have to take all the good news that you can get.  Also my grandma sent me 10$ reimbursement for the postage of a package that she asked me to send her. I had thought about snowflaking it. So that brings my amount to $153.66, since the train ticket to Ottawa is $168.37 that means I still need $15.01 from my budget. I am hoping that I will be able to cover, this and food for the weekend for less then $60.00.  We will see how I go. While I was in the bank I asked for an updated balance for my line of credit. Sadly no luck my payments had not been posted to there system... sigh.  I will let you know as soon as I know. I'm on edge to see if I got it down to 32,000.00. *fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment