Starting January 1st I will put $300 per pay cheque into my student debt. This will only add up to $600.00 a month which is less then 50% of what I want to be putting into it. But its a start. I wanted to get a second job by February but if I get to go on this conference it looks like March 1st will have to be the official second job start date now.... sigh...
Its November now and I am silently freaking over February 2011. So much will come at me all at once:
* I will have a car by then
* I will have a car payment in what ever form
* I will have insurance and gas
* My first OSAP payment hits plus the 6 months of interest that has added up
*Feb. 23 I will en-role in my company stock option (10% of my income)
* The conference (if I can go)
All these extras and now I am committing to $600 into debt repayment
Breath, Sarah, Breath
I can do it, I can do it!!!