General Goals 1) to be debt free in 3.5 years 2) save lots of money

Thursday, February 2, 2012

De-clutter Challenge Week 1



***Note this post will be dated Feb 2 but should actually have been posted Feb 1. 


As per the rules set by Carla Week one is "Personal Space." When I moved back from Uni. I moved an apartment into a bedroom, a feat I am quite proud of. However I despite being back over a year I still haven't got every inch of my limited space maximized.  As a result for this week's challenge I am going to work on drawers and shelves that need to be reorganized.
These two pictures are of a bag that has never been unpacked since I moved back home.
Boxes left over form my Aunt's estate 
Sewing/ crafts, and clothing

my desk drawers 

top drawer 

middle drawer 

bottom drawer 

Bag of stuffed toys and other stuff


There you have it, what I will be working on this week!

6 comments:

  1. Good Luck, you are so going to love it when your done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, can't wait to see what you come up with in terms of organizing all that! I'm glad I'm not the only one living out of 1 room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. now that's what I call a CHALLENGE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel your pain... lol! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete