1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on a gift.
2. Today I am thankful for a steady pay cheque. Its not what I want to be doing beyond another 1.5 years but its paying the bills. And if I don't pass my LLQP will result in my termination form my current role, something I can't afford to have happen.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was spend mother's day cleaning the back yard up ripping up carpet in my mom's room. It makes me happy if it makes my mom happy because it reduces the overall stress factor in the house.
4. I will consider this week a success if I have read all 360 pages in my LLQP book by Friday.
5. The summer movie I am most looking forward to is Harry Potter: Deathly Hallows Part II