1. The most I’ve spent this last week was cat food, or physio since my reimbursement hasn't come through yet.
2. Today I am thankful for my health. Tomorrow my step-mom goes in for her second brain operation and will than spend the next 6-8 weeks in the ICU.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was spend time with my BF though he paid for it so it really wasn't cost free.
4. I will consider this week a success if I finish all my review questions in book 1 and 2 for my LLQP
5. My favorite magazines are don't have any... since I never buy any.
I haven't been feeling in the mood for heartfelt blogs. I have been reading though my past posts, months back and realized that they have been more enjoyable than the ones I have written of late. Many years ago I use to journal and occasionally I would go through phases were I just didn't think I had anything worth putting down, not that I didn't have LOTS to write about. This is not a signing off post. I still very much intend to blog and read blogs. I just thought you should be kept in the loop as to why I haven't been blogging so heartfelt as of late.
On a side note I'm not normally one that asks this kind of stuff but, if anyone belongs to a prayer group if you don't mind sticking my step mom Cathy on the list it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks