General Goals 1) to be debt free in 3.5 years 2) save lots of money

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Bi-weekly finances and funds



Today is pay day. Pay days are fun because well you get paid ;P
I walked in to my bank and the Ally cheque hasn't gone through. I'm telling you its so frustrating. I almost wish I hadn't sent the cheque in. I think the Gods were stickin it to me today. I told you it would be boring and quiet at work today and I was wrong. It was so busy today that it wasn't until 10 min. before lunch did I realize that I needed to sort out my budget to take money out of my account.

With out any further ado:

TD Line of credit: 200.00
General Savings: 117.26
Cat fund: 50.00
Vacation Fund: 150.00
Car Fund: 425.00
Transit: 48.00 (2 sheets of tickets)
Duke of Ed fees: 30.00
Spending money: 80.00

My friend gave me back 50.00 he owed me from a while back. I have decided to put the money into my car fund.

I snowflaked 30.00 from my last pay into my TD line of credit.  I am not sure if this is an exact figure of what was left from my last pay but I think it is about right.

I have decided to move the general savings into my car fund. I haven't deposited the amount form my friend yet so I am not including it into my updated fund tracker.


Money in Money out….

3 comments:

  1. My pay day today as well the last of 2010.
    You have allocated your money well as usual, I think 2011 is going to be an awesome year for you. And I,ll be right with you all the way to getting the debt down, yours and mine.

    HAPPY NEW YEAR

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great amount of money to set aside for your car. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Maureen and Jolie!!! Ya I had sent my goal for 2000.00 by the end of this month with the hope of getting it to 2500 but I will pass that just into the New Year and well strive to save more. I really really don't want to have to take out a car loan that's why I am pushing to have as much money as possible, saved up.

    Debt reduction and NO INCREASE is one of my goals for next year, I'm with you Maureen!!

    ReplyDelete