Thank you MPP...
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on much needed cat food ($48. 58)
2. Today I feel flat towards money. Last night I went to the movies and I paid for the condiments and my BF paid for the tickets. its only came to a little over $19 and then I got my 10% discount so it was under $17. Thank goodness for the discount because I would have had NFS, I am sure I have less then 1$ left in my account. And to be honest I am not sure I care. There is nothing I need nor anything I want. And provided I get to work ok tomorrow. I see no reason to spend money.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was this past weekend I played the game Pictionary with my BF, his family and his brother's GF. We had a blast!!! It was a great night, best I have had in a long time.
4. I will consider this week a success if I get to work ok tomorrow, I get packed and on my plane this weekend after working an early morning Sat. shift.
5. This Valentine’s Day I am spending it with my BF who does way more for me then I deserve.
I got a letter in the mail from ING. My cheque has been cashed, which means starting next month my automatic withdrawals will start to happen for my retirement fund. I now have to set up one for my emergency fund. The letter also confirmed that I should see additional $25 because I deposited more than $100 and used Jessie's Orange key for referral. I will get my own soon enough so expect to see it on my blog as well. I will have to drop Jessie a note to let her know to look out for the extra cash.