General Goals 1) to be debt free in 3.5 years 2) save lots of money

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Weekly Money Check-Up


Weekly Money Check-Up is a fill-in-the blank post once a week, from MPP ...
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on  cat litter and I have all ready mentioned how unhappy I am about that.
2. Today I feel blah towards money. I don't feel like I am getting a head with things, yet at the same time I know there is no such thing as instant gratification with this journey. 
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was I sent off my paper work to enrol in my company stock. I know it will 'cost me'  but the fact that I have done it makes me happy.
4. I will consider this week a success if  I have money the night before pay day to role into my retirement fund to reduce the amount I owe it.
5. For the Super BowlI  did house work. Not super unexciting but I felt good about it. I also started cataloguing my books, 4 shelf's done 19 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment