General Goals 1) to be debt free in 3.5 years 2) save lots of money

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Weekly Spending Recap Feb.1-6th 2010

February 1 (Tuesday)
$5.*** For breakfast paid in cash from money taken out of ATM Jan. 31
$-594.00 trans from one bank to another for ING cheque

February 2 (Wednesday)
No Spend Day

February 3 (Thursday)
No Spend Day

February 4 (Friday)
No Spend Day

February 5 (Saturday)
No Spend Day

February 6 (Sunday)
$-14.11 Zellers (cat litter)

Its refreshing to get back to the no spend days. I have 4 days until pay day. I dearly hope I make out ok.

I have spent the last couple of days crunching numbers both for this months bills and for my revamped March till August budgets. Once I know everything for sure I am going to share them with you.   

2 comments:

  1. Love those little green days, you are doing an amazing job, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I am wondering if I can get it to 150 before the end of the year. Its not a goal per say but it would be good for my budget overall.

    ReplyDelete