General Goals 1) to be debt free in 3.5 years 2) save lots of money

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Are you a Clutterbug?


I confess I am a bit of one. But I am working on my 'aditction' so that I never become a hoarder. Though I can't live like that any ways so its not ever going to get that far. But its always good to take a proactive approach to make sure it doesn't happen.

Why bring it up you as?

Because I am joining Carla's February  de-cluster challenge.


Here’s how the Decluttering challenge will work:
1. There will be 4 main challenges for the month. I pick the theme, you pick the challenge!
  • Week One: Personal Space Challenge
  • Week Two: Family Space Challenge
  • Week Three: Productivity Challenge
  • Week Four: The “Dreaded” Challenge
2. Bonus Challenges!
- I will be giving you 4 *bonus* mini challenges throughout the month! Fast & easy to accomplish!
3. Purging!!
- Toss, sell, or donate 29 items! One item for every day of the month in February… Easy as pie! ;)
4. The Proof is in the pudding!
- If you have a blog, before & after photos of your decluttering projects would be awesome please!!

So are you in?? 

if so click on Carla's name to join!

4 comments:

  1. I have quite a bit of stuff considering the little space I have. I am totally in on the challenge (after a few mods).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla is at it with another challenge I see. This is one I can pass on. Clutter isn't too bad in my personal space.

    ReplyDelete