General Goals 1) to be debt free in 3.5 years 2) save lots of money

Thursday, June 30, 2011

A Few Updates

Sorry for the late update. I started a post last night but was to sleepy to finish it. Also I thought I know I saved it. But guess what it didn't save. So I am starting from scratch again. This is so frustrating.

Job update: Yesterday I went I for my last day of training. I got the job with Statistics Canada. If you live in Canada please make sure you hand in your Census and if you get one your National Household Survey. So far I have only done 10h all of which has been training, which makes it feel like I haven't actually got the second job.

I promised pictures of my garage cleaning from this past Sunday and I know have them.  I should have got a before and after shot, but I didn't think about it, sorry.





The above picture is what the garage looks like empty. the bottom two pictures is all the stuff that I pulled out that when back I because its going in the garage sale. Yes mom has decided that this coming Saturday she is going to do one.





This is an insect that keep following  me all day.

4 comments:

  1. You got a lot of stuff and a cool insect.

    Good luck with the garage sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when my blog posts don't save!! And it's always the ones that are long that donr save!! lol!

    ReplyDelete