General Goals 1) to be debt free in 3.5 years 2) save lots of money

Monday, June 20, 2011

Weekly Money Check-Up

* In true fashion I did my post on my budget just as I promised that I would. I even saved it thinking that the post could be found once I got home, as I wrote it at work. However I can't find it, the computer at work is a fickle beast. So I am going to do my Weekly Money Check-Up, courteously of MPP.


1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on  tanks of gas.

2. Today I am thankful that I am able to pay down my debt. Its always nice to feel like tis going down.

3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was spend tie with my BF. Obviously there was a cost but we could have spend the time curled up together and I would have been happy with that.


4. I will consider this week a success if I my test goes well and I get the stuff with my duke of ed done. 


5. My night-stand contains I don't have a night stand. I have a space between one of my bookcases an my bed and on the floor I keep my mac,changers, a pen and my lap top table. That's the closest I get to a night stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment