General Goals 1) to be debt free in 3.5 years 2) save lots of money

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Monthly Goals


This past month and I think the month before I have been feeling very down with life. I am not sure exactly why though I feel as though I have been stuck in a rut. My money and debt repayment hasn't dropped, I’m not by nature an emotional spender but my enthusiasm for it has drastically declined. So has my desire to get things done. As a result of the funk I seam to be in my blogging has declined. Don't worry I'm not dropping of the planet or anything. I'm still reading and cheering you all on form the sidelines, my posting has been sluggish. Any ways I have decided not to set any goals this months so that when I recap and have got very few done I'm not as depressed.

October goals:
 
1) Mail Funeral CD (NOT DONE)
- find address
-mail CD

2) Catalogue books just put on shelf (NOT DONE)
3) Sort out more books to go to Thia's (DONE)

4) Do 6 pages in scrapbook (NOT DONE)

5) Sort out OSAP, LoC and budgets (DONE)

6) change backing accounts around and sign paper work ( DONE)

7) Get Hardy Boy's and Nancy Drew books to friend (DONE)

-call friend to set up get together

5 comments:

  1. Awww don't be glum, friend! You are doing awesome! I understand how hard it is when there are times that it feels like you are basically spinning your wheels. It happens to all of us. We are cheering you on too! Sending you a great big hug!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's easy to fall into these glums, but dont worry, you'll be out of it in no time. You just need that extra spark to get you going. You're still doing your part on your debt payment, so although you've gotten a bit quieter, you're still on a very good track, so good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember these are self chosen goals without a truly firm deadline. If you didn't get them done in October, then pick a couple which are achievable and take care of them if you wish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think everyone said pretty much what I would have said but I can relate to how you are feeling a bit. I'm planning to do a post about it. Actually, I'm going to do it up today :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all go through those times - they're seasonal I think. I find this time of year very sad...I mean it's only 4:09pm yet it's frickin' dark outside!! How can that not get us down??
    Don't worry - you'll come out the other side feeling better. Soon. I hope.

    ReplyDelete