General Goals 1) to be debt free in 3.5 years 2) save lots of money

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Murphy Must GO!!!

Today is my day off which means that its the day of running around. One of the tasks was cleaning the cat litters. For three cats (Max, Salem and Colours) we have 2 litters. One in my room and the other one is in mom's bathroom. So I got both litters emptied and when I went to fill them back up I realized I didn't have enough litter for both litters. Enter Murphy!! Let me tell you 3 cats and only 1 litter, THIS IS A TRUE EMERGENCY!!! As it was I was planing on changing up the cat litter. The stuff I previously had was to dusty; when the cat sneezes you know its dusty!!  As well the previous litter was cheep but not all that effective in odour control. Trust me something that is important when the litter is in my bedroom. Do you know were this is going... you guessed it... I went out and bought cat litter today.  You can scold me all you want but I'll have it paid off by pay day any ways. And I am not willing to go without 1 litter box just for the sake of 19$.

However I would like to ask Murphy to kindly step out! 

7 comments:

  1. Yeah you can't go without litter. That's a need for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, definitely an emergency! we had three cats at one stage and running out of litter is pretty unpleasant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would say that's an emergency!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We can forgive cat litter, the cats will just never understand an dirty litter box. Mine will not use a dirty box. Although our cats go outside we do have a litter box for emergencies when they get locked in the house. Funny but our older cat always trains the younger cat. We always have at least two cats. Usually they pass at a bout 15-16 years and we get a new kitten. The old cat slaps the crap out of the new kitten and then the become buddies and the cycle starts over. We have done this for 33 years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Murphy, he's a rascal!! I bought a huge box of No Name litter and it's REALLY dusty - I don't like it at all. Once it's gone I'll be going back to more expensive brands.
    I re-started doing the scissors last night!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tsk tsk! So close. But as everyone else has said, this is a forgiven emergency. Murphy truly sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's what an EF is for Sarah. No scolding here and you already plan to pay it off so it is totally justifiable.

    ReplyDelete