General Goals 1) to be debt free in 3.5 years 2) save lots of money

Friday, April 15, 2011

More Banking Woes

On Tuesday I went into the bank to discover that my Company Bank had over drafted my account again by $8 (5 fee for every NSF change).  It was after work just before they were going to close and she the teller said she would reverse the charges. Apparently since I had a staff account it shouldn't have charged me. Wednesday I went a gain into the bank and blasted the teller and branch manager about why this was happening. Any ways they said they would do it and in fact it had nothing to do with my account being staff but that the branch could reverse the  charges as a courtesy. But it would take 24h to reverse the charges. At lunch I went down stars to deposit my GST cheque in my Company Account so as to protect myself from any other charges. I got the same teller and i apologized profusely because it was unfair of me to blast her the way  I did. After I deposited my GST cheque and left i looked at my receipt and my account was back to  normal. I guess 24h turns into 4h when you make a fuss.

In other news after work tonight I am finally going to get to a  Scotia bank to deposit my Tax Return cheque. I am so excited!

2 comments:

  1. I identify with that excited feeling:) Have fun playing with your money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you were able to work it out - sometimes you have to be a squeaky wheel! I'm excited for you, too! Have fun!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete