General Goals 1) to be debt free in 3.5 years 2) save lots of money

Friday, December 30, 2011

What is a Girl Todo?

Today I drove home from Port Hope and on the way I thought to myself 'did I pack my lap top?' Moment of freek out! As it turns out I left it at my BF's house... (thank God). However the down side is that my goals and other reports I have on it for Month and Year end updates won't happen until later next week :(

Also once again using the comp. at work I have limited access to post and comment. So frustrating.

Please bare will me while I sort out my lastest mess up!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, that's ok, we'll wait. Better later than never! Have lots of fun in the mean time. Happy New Year's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are just so dependent on our technology now aren't we? I just couldn't exist without my laptop and now I can't exist without my iPad (yet I got along without one just a few weeks ago!!) Hope you get your laptop back SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no problem waiting. I'll read and enjoy whatever you post in the mean time.

    ReplyDelete