1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on money at the arcade.
2. Today I feel frustrated towards money. I read Fabulously Broke's posting about net worth and calculated that I should only be $-17.850.00 in the whole. And I am definitely no were near that number. Frankly I would be happy to be at 0 in my net worth. At least it would mean that I was either debt free or hand enough cash to balance out my debt. I am frustrated because I want to be able to provide my sister an alternative option and I can't... not in my financial situation.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was I went salsa dancing and had a wonderful time.
4. I will consider this week a success if I got to see my friend which i have blown off twice for family emergencies and if I can get 2 shelfs catalogued... ideally I would like 4 done but that might not be realistic.
5. Today I am thankful for my sister being ok... I know I can't always understand God's decisions but last night he answered my prayers in a most interesting manor. Now if only He could help me straiten out my dad's attitude.
Today has been a very hard day and I am not really interested in talking about it, so thank you to MPP for having this weekly questionnaire I definitely needed it to fill the void today.