1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on Korean BBQ, which was $20, unless you count paying bills and then it would be $400 on my Line of credit.
2. Today I feel impatientabout money. My tax return hasn't come in despite asking it to be direct deposit and getting my stuff to the accountant 2 weeks ago, and I know the accountant has done them because I got my copy in the mail.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was I went to see my sister play hockey it as the quarter finals. It was a great game had us on edge the whole time!
4. I will consider this week a success if I can get last week's 2 book cases catalogued, It will be an even greater success if I can get 4 done!
5. The last time I had a good nap was likely kindergarten or when I was last really sick. I don't nap otherwise I can't sleep the next night. The only time my body takes naps is when I am so sick my body decides to take a time out.