General Goals 1) to be debt free in 3.5 years 2) save lots of money

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Who am I, fill in the blank

Ninja had a fill in the blank paragraph that I thought was interesting so I have decided to take part. Enjoy!




Hi, my name is CommonCents. I currently work at A National Canadian Bank and make around 35,700.00 per year. I really find my job repetitive and currently boring. The scariest thing to me about personal finance is debt. If I had a financial do-over I would go back and budget my student money better or save a little more. One thing most people don’t know about me is I would rather spent time alone then with other people. I think that cats and insects is/are the coolest thing since sliced bread. When I fart, it smells like swage and sounds like nothing (silent but deadly). Twenty years from now, I think America will be in bad shape because if its governmental system. The most non-mortgage debt I’ve ever had was $49,058.75 and today I have $32,431.73 amount of debt. If I won $10,000 dollars right now, I would go out and buy a car and put the rest into my Line of Credit. Okay, enough of this silly paragraph, it’s time I go back the TV so I can continue to watch the news.


Now  for you.....


Hi, my name is blank. I currently work at blank and make around blank per year. I really blank my job. The scariest thing to me about personal finance is blank. If I had a financial do-over I would go back and blank. One thing most people don’t know about me is blank. I think that blank is/are the coolest thing since sliced bread. When I fart, it smells like blank and sounds like blank. Twenty years from now, I think America will be blank. The most non-mortgage debt I’ve ever had was blank and today I have blank amount of debt. If I won blank dollars right now, I would go out and blank. Okay, enough of this silly paragraph, it’s time I go blank so I can blank.

2 comments:

  1. OOoo fun!

    Hi, my name is FB. I currently work at my own company and make around an undetermined, fluctuating amount per year.

    I really LOVE my job. The scariest thing to me about personal finance is having to deal with investing and keeping track of it all to make decisions of when to buy/sell.

    If I had a financial do-over I would go back and not have spent so much as a student and lived MUCH more frugally.

    One thing most people don’t know about me is I am a procrastinator.

    I think that personal digital assistants is/are the coolest thing since sliced bread.

    When I fart, it smells like something nasty and sounds like a tuk-tuk.

    Twenty years from now, I think America will be back up and running at full speed. The most non-mortgage debt I’ve ever had was $60,000 and today I have $0 amount of debt.

    If I won $1 million dollars right now, I would go out and bank most of it.

    Okay, enough of this silly paragraph, it’s time I go back to my emails so I can get stuff done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, my name is Eboo. I currently work at my own company and make around $15,000 to $35,000 per year. I really enjoy my job. The scariest thing to me about personal finance is not having enough savings. If I had a financial do-over I would go back and start saving earlier in life. One thing most people don’t know about me is I used to sell life insurance. I think that all you can eat sushi restaurants is/are the coolest thing since sliced bread. When I fart, it smells like flowers and sounds like squeaking. Twenty years from now, I think America will be in a world of hurt. The most non-mortgage debt I’ve ever had was $48,000 and today I have about $28,000 amount of debt. If I won $1 million dollars right now, I would go out and buy a funeral home. Okay, enough of this silly paragraph, it’s time I go finish cooking so I can eat breakfast.

    ReplyDelete