June Goals Assessed, July Goals set, Yearly Goals Reviewed
If you didn't pick it up in the title its: Goal review time!!
1)Pass LLQP re qualifying exam with at least 60% Fail
2)Get vol. section of Duke of ED filled out and signed Fail
3)Get Rez Project section of duke of ED signed Fail
4)Get LoC under $28,000.00 Pass
5)Get car fund up to $4000.00 Pass
Well there isn't much to confess. Although I seam to have a much better time completing financial goals. I think this is because I budgeted for them. As for my Duke of Ed stuff I need to get my butt in to high gear because it needs to be submitted Sept 1 at the latest. As for my test we continue to work at it.
1)pass pre qualifier for A&S
2) get Rez project for Duke of Ed filled out
-write letter for prof to rejig
-mail book to prof to fill out
3)Get vol section for Duke of Ed signed
-fill out vol section
-hand to TM to fill out
-sort out insurance
4)Order credit score
5) get ride of out standing credit card debt ($65)
So there you have it, my July goals!
As for my 2011Goals, I am on track with some but not will all of them.
My progress with my financial:
1) I am currently at $5,200.30, not as far along as I would like but not bad.
2) I have now got a second job. I haven't been paid yet, so its not crossed off until the cheque is in the mail, so to speak.
3) 6% of my income works out to be $2,142, I currently have have $1002.30 invested.
4)My Christmas fund goal of 800 is currently at $520.13 and I no longer owe this fund money
5)cell phone bill cutting is on hold until Sept when my current contract runs out and I look into switching prover and phones
6) on the list for this month #4
The personal goals are going a lot slower than I would like.
1) reading books are on hold until this test stuff is out of the way
2) need to pick up the pace on my Duke of Ed's
3) this is the most interesting one of them all, In the process of cleaning out the garage I 'found' 5 more boxes of books... So I now have to go through them and make room for the books... that's still to be done