General Goals 1) to be debt free in 3.5 years 2) save lots of money

Monday, July 11, 2011

Weekly money Check-Up

Money Check-Up brought to you compliments My Pretty Pennies.



1. The most I’ve spent this last week was $60 withdrawal for camping trip.
2. Today I am thankful for a steady pay cheque. I don't feel in control of my finances are the moment. I feel like I need to take just one pay and wipe off a few out standing debts, like my credit card debt and my stuff with my Christmas fund and my retirement fund.  But a steady pay lets me know that if all else fails I can still pay my basic bills.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy I went salsa dancing. Had a great time and it was exactly what I needed.
4. I will consider this week a success if I get my duke of ed stuff done and sent off to my prof. 
5. The strangest thing I have ever eaten is heart is up there, it was rubbery. raw fish, I love sushi... I am not sure how to answer this question. Oh I know the answer! one live worm straight out of the dirt! Yup I think that answers it!

I haven't done one of these is such a long time! It feels nice to be back on track again. Working two jobs has taken a lot out of me. 

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you ate a worm. That has got to be at the top of the list lol.

    The salsa dancing sounds refreshing and you need not worry too much about the debts to pay back. You know what you owe and like you said, a steady paycheck is a good chunk of the job completed already.

    Oh and make sure to try and do the stuff for your duke of ed.

    Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete