1. The most I’ve spent this last week was $60 withdrawal for camping trip.
2. Today I am thankful for a steady pay cheque. I don't feel in control of my finances are the moment. I feel like I need to take just one pay and wipe off a few out standing debts, like my credit card debt and my stuff with my Christmas fund and my retirement fund. But a steady pay lets me know that if all else fails I can still pay my basic bills.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy I went salsa dancing. Had a great time and it was exactly what I needed.
4. I will consider this week a success if I get my duke of ed stuff done and sent off to my prof.
5. The strangest thing I have ever eaten is heart is up there, it was rubbery. raw fish, I love sushi... I am not sure how to answer this question. Oh I know the answer! one live worm straight out of the dirt! Yup I think that answers it!
I haven't done one of these is such a long time! It feels nice to be back on track again. Working two jobs has taken a lot out of me.