General Goals 1) to be debt free in 3.5 years 2) save lots of money

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Weekly Spending Re-Cap July 4-10

I am back from my camping trip with the BF and his friends. Let me tell you my friends on Sat the crazy week that I had last week really caught up with me. I was so bushed I even had an afternoon nap. Which never happens unless I am sick.  I have a confession, I am dreading do my weekly spending update. Because I know I spend way to much money this week on all the wrong things!! *hang head in shame*

July 4 (Monday)
No Spend Day

July 5 (Tuesday)
No Spend Day

July 6 (Wednesday)
$12 Rona

July 7 (Thursday)
No Spend Day

July 8 (Friday)
$7.06 lunch
$8.46 Macdonald's dinner
$60.00 withdrawal from Christmas fund
$1.50 ATM fee
$1.50 Bank fee
$1.46 valu-mart for drink

July 9 (Saturday)
$11 on two second hand books

July (Sunday)
No Spend Day

Also I have another confession... I took $60 from my Christmas fund again. But I put $10 back so now I only owe it $50 again... sigh how upsetting is that!

I really hope I can get back on track!

2 comments:

  1. You are going to have to make it your business to bounce back. If you do nothing else, at least repay your Christmas fund. We all splurge sometimes, so long as it isn't a habit it's all good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your spending doesn't look too bad. You can't be perfect 100% of the time, so don't beat yourself up about it. Just work on paying the Christmas fund back and everything will be sweet as :-)

    ReplyDelete