General Goals 1) to be debt free in 3.5 years 2) save lots of money

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Weekly Money Check-Up

Here's My Weekly Money Check-Up, courtesy of My Pretty Pennies.

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on Gas.
2. Today I am thankful having my car and being more independent as a result
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was
  walked my dogs it feet great to do it on a regular basis.

4. I will consider this week a success if I get the storage unit 50% or more cleaned out.

5. If I had today off  strangely anough I am off. So I spent the day with my BF.

Have a great week everyone! 



1 comment:

  1. looks like you are good one! thaks lot of! hoipe info following this link отдых в Черногории will e useful for you, dude.

    ReplyDelete