General Goals 1) to be debt free in 3.5 years 2) save lots of money

Monday, August 22, 2011

Weekly Money Check-Up

My Weekly Money Check-Up, courtesy of My Pretty Pennies.
 
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on $149.00 for French lessons and despite it not being really budgeted for  I have no buyers remorse what so ever, in fact I am happy to start learning again.



2. Today I am thankful for having my health. It day Canada lost a great man and it was due to poor health, something he had little control over sadly. 

3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was spend time curled u on the couch watching a documentary with my BF on John Adams.
4. I will consider this week a success if I get my Duke of Ed stuff done, I have been procrastinating because I have a lot of time on my hands to let me procrastinate.
5. The best prank ever pulled on me was no idea, don't think I have ever had one pulled on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment