General Goals 1) to be debt free in 3.5 years 2) save lots of money

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Weekly Money Check-Up

Here's My Weekly Money Check-Up, courtesy of My Pretty Pennies.

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on a new set of tires for my car from Wal-mart



2. Today I am thankful for learning about personal finance earlier in life. I wish I had learned/ implemented more of what I know before I had finished school but such is life.

3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was I went salsa dancing. 


4. I will consider this week a success if I  can get though this week without spending the last 10$ in my account. 


5. I dream about... Since this could be taken two different ways, I decided to answer both ways: At night, strange, wild adventures that include ppl in my life but has nothing to do with my life. And I dream about being debt free and able to buy my own place... no matter what kind it is (Condo, house, townhouse).



Also for anyone interested in knowing about my monthly LoC update, I still have to contact with TD to find out what the numbers are after my last payment went though. Also I have no idea what my goals are for this month, so that post is on hold for a few days so I can come up with a few things.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good. I couldn't really map out any specific goals either.

    ReplyDelete